Release 2023.05 Released

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
I've never been denied the ability to download the installer by Defender. I do get the windows warning for it not being signed but that was addressed above. If a different A/V application is reporting it as a virus and stopping a download it should be reported directly to that vendor to let them know it is a false positive on the file. They should be able to address the download being blocked then.

algerdes

Al Gerdes
In reality, I have both. Believe it or not, I prefer the PC. (Perhaps due to the fact that I have been around since the very beginning of the PC.)
The question is if it has been fixed on the Mac for 3 days, is that fix applicable to "the other side"? (Note I did not say, "dark side".)

keithsw1111

Senior elf
In reality, I have both. Believe it or not, I prefer the PC. (Perhaps due to the fact that I have been around since the very beginning of the PC.)
The question is if it has been fixed on the Mac for 3 days, is that fix applicable to "the other side"? (Note I did not say, "dark side".)
The fix is available in the nightly build for those who don’t want to downgrade.