27ch rgb controller

Synyster_xmas

New elf
I'm sorry I know this has been talked about many times before. I once came across in the past on this form but now can you believe I cant find it. I know out of the box this controller can handle 1amp\ch, max of 15amps total per board. I no there's a mod one can do to double this to 2\ch and 30\board, that I can find anymore.

For my setup I want to run 24 single color led strips. 18 will be 1.8m strips 9.5w each and .8amps each. 6 will be 3m strips 15.9w each and 1.32amps. So I will have a total of 267w and 22.32amps over 24 of the 27 channels. I got my numbers from the specs of the led strips here from aliexpress.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I'm running a few of these at 20A/board, and one at 25A/board, and they ran fine this year with some mods. I'll have to take some pics of the next board mod I do.

Synyster_xmas

New elf
lithgowlights said:
I'm running a few of these at 20A/board, and one at 25A/board, and they ran fine this year with some mods. I'll have to take some pics of the next board mod I do.

I found some pics before on some mods but i can't find them know. It had to do with beefing up the negative side of the channels I believe.