3-2-3 T-type splitter wiring for power injection

cdjazman

Full time elf
Hello all,

OK so having brain farts and confusing myself here.

Just wanting to confirm wiring colors for power injection with Rays 3-2-3 to do straight power injection from power supplies.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-c...id=dd078ecc-b6cb-4342-b2b0-79336331f227&tpp=1

Which is the positive?

I am running power back to my central command and have 2 core coming from power supply to either straight to T-type or via F8 Distro board.

I have my head around running blue to blue all the way through the setup but my concern is the T-type and should blue be positive from the start or negative?

Or have i just confused the reader...... :):eek::confused::D

burnt

Full time elf
HTB10cmAJFXXXXcKXVXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg

from rays site.. does this help

burnt

Full time elf
Not really no. This is for 3 core and I am using the T-type with 2 core power injection. Good spot though.

easy to workout with multi meter.. looking at the pic use the meter to check for circuit from +ve of the 3 pin plug to the 2 way t connector

cdjazman

Full time elf
Blue is Negative
Brown is Positive
yellow/green data

Ok so that raises the following;

If I follow the Blue --> Blue and work backwards from lights back to power supply then the combination should be fine...?

I would end up with a combination as such....

Lights

T-type splitter (Female end for 2 core)

Male end -> cable -> Male end

Female end -> F8 distro (Blue into GND side) -> Female end connected to F8 power

Male end -> cable -> Male end

Female end -> connected to power supply

easy to workout with multi meter.. looking at the pic use the meter to check for circuit from +ve of the 3 pin plug to the 2 way t connector

And there is my learn something new everyday moment. :):):):):)