3D Print STL Files - P10 Panel brackets

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I chopped my center pins off with a flush side-cutters (if you call them that) which gave a pretty smooth finish.

I also have made back clips as my panels were sagging when i attempted to lift the panels/assembled frame up. This sounded really bad as it creaked too :s Now the clips are in place the creaking as gone and i could see no movement.

These need to be printed as a pair (reverse-able design), with a 6 layer wall for strength on the hook part.

Attachments

• p10-backclip.jpg
    p10-backclip.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 151
  • p10-backclip.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 43

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
And here is a 2mm spacing shim to separate the panels from the outer frame.

(The top bit is to aid with alignment too)

Attachments

• p10-shim.zip
    13 KB · Views: 32
  • p10-shim.jpg
    p10-shim.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 55

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Corner mounts for adjacent corners.

p10-corner.JPG

To print the opposite side, just flip the STL in your slicing software so it's the other way round.

Attachments

• p10-cornermount.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 59

mschell

Full time elf
Brad,
Can you describe how you built your frames? Or is this shown in another thread?

I've got 10 P5 panels that I'm planning to mount up, have my BBB and power supply. Just waiting on my Octoscroller to come from a group buy and need to get things going...

Thanks,

Voltorb

New elf
BradsXmasLights said:
To print the opposite side, just flip the STL in your slicing software so it's the other way round.

Brad, I use Afinia software to print, and for the life of me can't figure out how to flip or rotate the corner to get the other side. Can you post an stl of the other side please?

darylc

404 darylc not found
BradsXmasLights said:
Corner mounts for adjacent corners.

Does anyone know how to flip the STL in simplify3d? I can't for the life of me work it out.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Is there anywhere I can buy these mounts. I have just got 37 x P10 Panels and want to set up a 5x5 panel and a 1x10 panel matrix but I don't have a 3D printer.

I'm happy to pay if someone can make them.

Geoff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you have the file then there are plenty of places that will do it for you, im sure you could also find someone local to you by just doing some quick searching