3d printing

Shabz_88

New elf
Hey guys,
Anyone in australia print and sell the jigs for drilling 1,2 and 3 inch spacing in conduit. Have seen a few in the states but not local.
Cheers

Shabz_88

New elf
I dont have an stl i have only seen a few of the jigs for sale in the states.. i am only new to this hobby and looking to start working on my window surrounds etc..

brando

Full time elf
Is there anyone in SE Qld with a 3D printer that would be willing to make me a jig? Does the 3/4” jig off Etsy work for 20mm PVC? Would it not be too tight?
Considered making one myself based off chromatrim but not sure I could be bothered.
Willing to pay if someone can print me one and I can pick up or pay for postage

brando

Full time elf
I don't have a 3D printer but funnily enough i would rather make my own jig :)
More about the time. Only got so much to spare for building everything throughout the year, and if I can save some somewhere, I will.

Kent

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
Here is one I made up in 5 minutes with some scrap timber laying around and a 25mm spade bit :)

View: https://imgur.com/a/Unf98oA

Rough a guts, but worked a treat.

I'm in Sydney, but can print and post to you if no-one nearby can help out - would need the STL sent to me, though.

Last edited:

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Is there anyone in SE Qld with a 3D printer that would be willing to make me a jig? Does the 3/4” jig off Etsy work for 20mm PVC? Would it not be too tight?
Considered making one myself based off chromatrim but not sure I could be bothered.
Willing to pay if someone can print me one and I can pick up or pay for postage
I'm in Forest lake, can print something but need design specs or STL/3mf file preferred

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Hey guys,
Anyone in australia print and sell the jigs for drilling 1,2 and 3 inch spacing in conduit. Have seen a few in the states but not local.
Cheers
Are you using a drill press or hand drill?
If you use a drill press then the jig is simple and can loose most of the spacing features as they are not needed.
Not sure i would use a hand drill for this.

If your using a drill press then if needed i can run up a quick jig in fusion360 and publish it here for use