AAHMega60 only outputing 15v on Zone 2

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Hi all
I'm trying to work out why I'm only getting 15v on all the outputs on Zone 2 on my Mega60.
Zone 1 & 2 both have 30v input from the same PSU and Zone 3 has 12v input from a separate PSU. Both PSU's have a common ground. I have the jumper for zone 3 also set to 12V and both zones 1 & 2 set to 30V. There is 30v going in but with a multimeter I'm only getting 15v out from any of the channels. This was tested using da_e131 with all channels set to 255 intensity. I was hoping to upload a photo but it kept crashing. I'll try to add the photo later.
Thanks

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I don't know anything about the board, but did you take your measurements when there was load on the channel (ie when your lights are connected).

Measuring voltage without load can lead to higher than expected measurements (although +3v does seem like a lot).

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I will try to have a check with a board here and maybe check code as well Hamish. Way way way back during development I had 2 of the zone selection controls swapped. I hope I haven't introduced that issue when I made a change late last year.
At the moment I have absolutely none of my own display hooked up, I still have a bunch of props to make and I've only done a couple hours of super rough sequencing so far so the chances of me spending much time looking at stuff over the next couple days is slim. If the issue is the 2 controls swapped on 2 zones I will let you know.

Alan

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Hopefully this photo will upload. Maybe I should move the 12v jumper for zone 3 back to 30v as it only has a 12v PSU connected so it shouldn't harm the floods.

AAH

If the zones each have the right voltage powering them there is no need to have the jumpers in.
About to hook up and check if I had a code fail shortly.

AAH

I confirmed for certain this morning. The ver 1.4 firmware has the voltage setting jumpers for zone 3 and 4 backwards. That is what I get for jumping back to old firmware mid December to fix another problems and then not checking every one of the dozens of tests that I checked initially.
New firmware will be written soon and absolutely everything will get checked again.