PCB - 25
Solder paste - 1

Total cost $173.50

Paypal has been sent!

Thanks
Wally

H

harrisonk

Payment Sent Today. Thanks Matt, aslo let me know on shipping too.

jupiter65

New elf
Hi

Sent payment about a week ago but main page not showing as paid can you confirm payment received?.

thanks

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
UPDATE: PCBS were on order on monday, tubes were ordered today. Paste and boms will be ordered tonight. should have all by mid next week i hope or end of the week.. i am working on the spreedsheet as well but have been working crazy hours out of town.

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
sorry guys, running a lil behind, but solder paste is on order today and should have in 2 weeks or so. tubes will be showing up tom. mouser order will go in tonight. and i have got the spreadsheet about done. wow hate playing catch up. But everyone is accounted for and paid up to this point. After product arrives, i will know shipping cost etc.

thanks for the patients.

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
another update:
All parts are in minus leds. waiting on those still. started sorting those last night.

All tubes are in, but still was short tubes, but i will fill all orders and i will just short myself and may have to do another buy on the tubes later this year to finish getting my needs. have to order 250 at a time lol.

hope to start shipping end of next week. working on the stuff in the hotel this week.

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
hey guys, i have an update: i have a issue with the tubes and shipping. my calculations were off, i thought i could fit 60 in, but i can only fit 39 tubes in the large box. so to the guys that wanted 100 and shipped direct and if you have a issue please let me know. shipping will be a lil more since i cant fit as many in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.