Closed ACL 5050 RGB strip Payment thread - ends MAY 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Matt your PM is full, please make room so PMs can be recieved.

Matt please fix this up and please answer PMs regarding the group buy and add any updates to this thread. It will stop a lot of animosity that could otherwise be easily averted.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Bulk buy rules state weekly updates for open group buys are required. Please ensure this occurs and if not possible then an email/pm to a mod/friend would be expected
I'm not even close to good in this myself so i will also aim to be better as well
Both the existing bulk buys have been complex beasts
It is now my opinion that future buys must be simpler
Phil

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
hey sorry for the late replies, im still just waiting on leds to show up. i was promised on sat they would be here but still no luck. if they dont show up today i wont be able to do anything til friday as i will be out of town for work. i have all other items sorted and ready to ship. so all parts are here and sorted but the leds.

an sorry d56, ive been focusing on the leds and forgot some people only ordered the pcbs. again im sorry. i will work on that tonight and get back with you for the price.

i was trying to give updates and life has gotten in the way with posting and being online. I want to wrap this up so you guys can get your parts. so as soon as the leds show up the rest will go out.

d56 i will get you your price tonight.

sorry guys

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I have 3 out of the 4 boxes delivered to me for the aussie distribution, I expect the last one to come in today as ive had 1 box arrive each day for the last 3 days. So i will work on getting everything out next week as I have the Sydney mini on Sunday, so wont have time to do anything on it until at least Monday

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ive been informed that Matt is still without internet after the storms in the US last week and has been on from time to time through a neigbours internet. Hopefully he will update very soon.

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
hey guys, sorry for the late update. only place i have internet is work and i have been out all week last week. internet should be back by thurs. when i get home. i will post up the shipping amounts tonight and finally get them posted. all items are in and packaged. so im sorry for the wait. i can start shipping on friday. i will send a mass pm once i get the amounts setup.

thanks for the patiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.