Closed ACL 5050 Strip Shipping Payment Thread UPDATED 7/22/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas
Well sorry for the lateness of this, weather has caused delays along with the leds being held up in customs. All is fine now and shipping will start Friday when i get back home. all is packaged and ready to ship. if you had strobes not to be built they will be included in your package.
Paypal info is fathead45@hotmail.com Please put your ACL username and 5050 Shipping in the comment box.
Also as for the tubes, i could not fit as much in each box as i hoped. Turns out instead of 60 tubes, it was only 39. so i know some of the aussies ordered more b/c they could fit them. if you have any issues let me know an we can try to work that out.
Here is the info and i will keep this up to date as i can. i wont have internet back at home til thurs and im in a hotel room.
5050GBShipping.jpg

D56VillageNut

Just a small sample of the Village
Re: ACL 5050 Strip Shipping Payment Thread

Shipping already paid based on quote in your PM dated June 29, 2012.
Alan T

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf

Ummm I'm confused?
Weren't all the aussie orders being shipped to Fast Eddy for distribution to save on shipping costs?

fathead45

Fiedler Christmas

ruprect, there were 4 shipped to eddy, ruprect, dougieb, brooky, and nath. the rest are sent direct b/c of the qty of tubes and the price would of been the same to ship or more to ship to eddy first then to the aussie. so the price your seeing is the price to ship from me to eddy. i hope i cleared up some confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.