• Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Hi Guys,
As I'm sending out lists for the DIYC card swap I've noticed that there's very few Aussies participating where even just last year there were heaps. It occurs to me in my neglect in checking the forums this year that there's been a bit of a migration and people have joined here directly rather than via DIYC.

So to that end, do you think there would be enough interest here to run a ACL Christmas Card Swap? Admin/Mods let me know if you think this is a bad idea and I'll can it! If you don't know what a card swap is, basically you submit your name and address, you get given a list of 10 people who you send Christmas cards to. Your name will feature on other people's list so you will receive cards from other people too. This swap would be open to all ACL members to join. Say collect names for 2 weeks and that should give December to get your cards out.

I'll get a show of hands - post in this thread if you're interested. If I get 10 posts over the weekend and the Admin/Mod's blessing, I'll run the swap properly.

Please note there is a Poll at the top of this Thread.

Thanks guys,
Ingrid

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks Ingred.

I've already got my list from you from DIYC and I would encourage people to join the list. I sent 10 cards last year to people overseas that i've never met and got 9 back. It was a joy to participate in. I have no problem if you want to extend it to this forum as well.

Steve

Mike

CLAP infected!
Sounds great, count me in!

For anyone that didn't notice. There's a poll at the top of this post

kool-lites

Full time elf
I am easy, but one large swap is better than a not so large one and a smaller one.

T_P thanks for organing the card swap. It is exicting to recieve Blinky Flashy cards from freinds around the world.

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Well I said 10+ names and I'd do it! At 12 it sounds like we'll have a bit of fun. What do you reckon mods, can you change the subject line to remove the ?? or should I start a new thread on this?
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.