ACL LED strobe assembly Service. Australian Interest thread

Nath_From_NT

Apprentice elf
Hi Alan,

I'd like to take you up on your offer also. I'm not all that flash with a soldering iron. I only have the one set of 45. I have the pickit so flashing isn't needed, I'd like to be able to say I did something with them so their almost DIY :D
Cheers, it's a great offer.

Nathan

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well, i be thinking Alan's display might not go ahead this year with all the extra work he has now made for himself.. hahahaha, Good luck with all this Alan.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
It'll go ahead. For the 1st time ever I've worked on elements before October or November. Got 2 of my spinners up and ready and I'm about to wire up the next 2.

As far as assembling boards go it may be convenient to get your boards through the minis and save on return freight. I'm heading to the Melbourne mini and would like to get to the Brisbane mini but I don't know if I'll manage yet.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Hi AAH. Just made it in on the ACL LED strobe order thanks to fasteddy. Definitely would like to take you up on the build & program option if available for my 2 full kits. Just let me know what you need. thanks

AAH

Don't need much other than the bits that Eddy is organising and will forward down to me.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I think you will find I am the first reply in this thread.

My spot is for auction, bidding starts at $1,000.

Seriously though, it is a very generous offer from AAH and I am looking forward to playing with the strobes.

AAH

Supersteve got in 1st and already has his. I've got nearly 150 done for kel aready. The balance will get done once i get some goodies. I'm not actually sure how many I've got to do but I'll probably knock them over in a few days so there isn't much difference between the top and the bottom of the queue.

kane

Dedicated elf
AAH said:
Supersteve got in 1st and already has his. I've got nearly 150 done for kel aready. The balance will get done once i get some goodies. I'm not actually sure how many I've got to do but I'll probably knock them over in a few days so there isn't much difference between the top and the bottom of the queue.
Thanks Alan - really appreciate it. I just figured it was going to be a mammoth job, and that might delay things along.

So it looks like I can plan to have these in this years display.. Now, where to put them, and how to control them!