ACL LED Strobe Group Buy Interest Thread - Closing 22nd of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Better put me down for a full kit excluding paste please Eddy as it looks like I might be soldering a couple of these up :)

Henedce

Apprentice elf
Due to unforeseen financial commitments , I unfortunately need to cancel my order for these.

Sorry for any inconvenience

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: ACL LED Strobe Group Buy Interest Thread - 1 week left Closing 22nd of April

1 week left for adding your interest to the ACL strobe group buy, It may be at least another 2 years before they are offered again, if at all again, so jump in now or you may miss out on these.

There is also a service being provided by one of our members Alan (AAH) who will solder the boards and LED and upload the firmware, so allowing more people to get their hands on these strobes.

So for people who take up this option I can then just bulk ship to Alan and he can put them together for you before shipping to your address.

More info can be found at this thread
http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,2117.0.html

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
FastEddy,
I will take 12 panels only. Please ship these to AussiePhil.

Also, If you are needing someone in the US to solder and program with the firmware, I would be willing. I'm in Ohio
Let me know if that is okay with you FE.

Dan

kane

Dedicated elf
Re: ACL LED Strobe Group Buy Interest Thread - 1 week left Closing 22nd of April

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
1 week left for adding your interest to the ACL strobe group buy, It may be at least another 2 years before they are offered again, if at all again, so jump in now or you may miss out on these.

There is also a service being provided by one of our members Alan (AAH) who will solder the boards and LED and upload the firmware, so allowing more people to get their hands on these strobes.

So for people who take up this option I can then just bulk ship to Alan and he can put them together for you before shipping to your address.
I have succumbed to your hard sell FE, and will grab another panel please (so 3 total).

(might take AAH up on his offer for at least 1 panel)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

Kane said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:

(might take AAH up on his offer for at least 1 panel)

Is that panel only or complete kit your after, I think your down for 2 full kits already
I have succumbed to your hard sell FE, and will grab another panel please (so 3 total).

kane

Dedicated elf

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Is that panel only or complete kit your after, I think your down for 2 full kits already
Yeah, 3 full kits please. I think I'll take AAH up on assembly for all 3!

Thanks

Kane

H

harrisonk

Eddy, can you up my count to 4 full kits please. I am going to get AAH to assemble all my boards.

Skunberg

Full time elf
Complete Strobe Kit: 1 kit (45)
BOM Only: 0
PCB panel Only: 0
Solder Paste: 0

Thank you!
Brian

Skunberg

Full time elf
Add one blank panel.

total 1 kit, 1 panel.

Quick close it before I change my mind again! LOL

Brian

magott

New elf
Ed, i was wondering if there was any chance of just ordering the leds for this project. I purchased 200 of the strobes on the earlier bulk buy but not any of the leds.

Status
Not open for further replies.