Closed ACL MK2 Strobes-Fully built (shipping)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
AAH said:
The balance of the Aussie part of the order hit Melbourne this arvo.

Thursday, September 10, 2015
LocationTimePieces
11Customs status updatedMELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA14:21
DHL? I've got a delivery from Ray that is running along the same timelines!

arw01

Full time elf
yea opps, what's the fee, I just paid the column thinking you did that already as you did not specify to add it or to do friends and family..

tlh

New elf
arw01 said:
yea opps, what's the fee, I just paid the column thinking you did that already as you did not specify to add it or to do friends and family..

Same here. Just let me know and I am happy to send additional funds. Thanks again.
tlh

Skunberg

Full time elf
But I can't just pay the difference. You'll come up short again Baca use of the fees on the second payment. I remember it's a fixed amount plus a percentage. Anyone know?

AuburnLights

New elf
Skunberg said:
But I can't just pay the difference. You'll come up short again Baca use of the fees on the second payment. I remember it's a fixed amount plus a percentage. Anyone know?

Just use the "Send money to friends/family" link in PayPal instead of "Pay for goods and services" link. There are no service fees using that method.

Skunberg

Full time elf
Alright, all paid up plus now. Thank you very much Bird, AAH, Ben and all others involved!

brianvernon

New elf
mine have arrived and are working fine . The only small issue I have is that the covers are quite loose

Skunberg

Full time elf
I have not tried it yet. But I saw a post that used a hair dryer/heat gun to heat up the lens/cover and roll it on a hard surface to shrink it down to the right size.

benbrown

Apprentice elf
Gray is for +5V and white is for -5V. Do not invert them please! However, you can light them up from end of the string. Enjoy!

JonB256

Full time elf
benbrown said:
Gray is for +5V and white is for -5V. Do not invert them please! However, you can light them up from end of the string. Enjoy!
This confuses me. Is it -5v or is common/ground? (Don't have mine yet)

i13

Dedicated elf
For DC the negative is often called the ground. I prefer to call it the negative.