Sep 12, 2014

arw01

Full time elf
arw01 aka Alan aka arwomack01@webbyhome.com

2 full kits
1 extra set of leds
1 extra set of C7 covers
1 extra set of sleeves

Will be part of States bulk shipment, I'm thinking most of this could fit in a medium rate flat box in the States?

Alan how big of a bag is 96 C7 covers and Sleeves?

dougd

Full time elf
Ok, one last question. Anyone have a video of the old ACL strobes in action, in there display that is. Trying to decide for 2 or 3 full kits.

kane

Dedicated elf
dougd said:
Ok, one last question. Anyone have a video of the old ACL strobes in action, in there display that is. Trying to decide for 2 or 3 full kits.

Others may have some better videos, but if you check out on my negatree at the start of this song - I have around 130 of the Mk1 strobes..
Trigg Christmas Lights 2013 (Asta - I Need Answers) on Vimeo

Alan - funds on their way

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I will ask Ray if he can give me a weight and volume on 100 of the covers.
I am thinking that the weight is probably around 1kg and volume probably work out to under 6"x4"x4".

arw01 said:
arw01 aka Alan aka arwomack01@webbyhome.com

2 full kits
1 extra set of leds
1 extra set of C7 covers
1 extra set of sleeves

Will be part of States bulk shipment, I'm thinking most of this could fit in a medium rate flat box in the States?

Alan how big of a bag is 96 C7 covers and Sleeves?

AAH

Bulk buy list has been updated again on the first post in this topic.

A few people have asked about the paypal payment options. Payment is in AUD - Australian dollars.
"Pay for goods and services" costs me about 3% which is the standard merchant fee. "Family or friends" is free for both the friend and yourself if paid from a paypal balance rather than a linked credit card.

Just over a week remaining on the bulk buy. Only payments made in full will be included when I order parts.

AAH

I just added a picture on the 1st reply of this topic of the few proto boards I have on the way. Thanks to David_AVD for putting them through with his last pcb run. Pcb's look good other than the solder resist was meant to cover the vias. That may have been an import issue from when David imported my pcb file though.
To give some idea of scale the 5 holes down 1 edge of the pcb are the ICSP "header" which allows the pic to be programmed after the board is loaded. These come with the firmware pre-loaded so that is actually an extra and only there for fiddling with code or if anyone got unloaded boards. The original ACL TPR1 strobe had this same header. The holes are 0.9mm and the header uses up about 0.4" x 0.1" (10mm x 2.5mm).

Status
Not open for further replies.