ACL Strobe source?

CaptKirk

New elf
G'Day,

I was hoping someone had the source to the ACL Strobes available as the link in the WIKI is broken. I've renewed the interest in this project and had some current users wanting to tweak the timing files a bit more than is currently available.

THANKS!! CK

CaptKirk

New elf
Thank you for the pointer and files!!

Unfortunately I have most all of those HEX files and docs already. What I was looking for is not the hex files, but the actual source to be able tweak up some more patterns to get more variety! If that is not around, I sure can understand.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I just imported one of the files in MPLAB and selected View > Program Memory. Looking at the value at line 155, that's the delay constant from what I can tell. You should be able to change that to make new files.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Oh, you'll need to read up a bit on how to recreate the asm file from the contents of the Program Memory window. It won't have the original comments and formatting of course, but should be perfectly usable for the change you want to do.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
They were never available, Tabor was the user that designed them, but has'nt been to ACL for a long time due to his work takeing all his time.
so David's way might be the only way, any of us can get new timings

CaptKirk said:
I did not know that was a possibility. Thank you for the great tip! Were the source files lost or just never available??

THX, CK

joelrose

NW Iowa
Is this the file you are looking for?

Can not remember if I modified it or not.

Joel[attachurl=1]

Attachments

• Ledstrobe_asm.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 18