ACL Strobe String Built

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I have completed 2 x 25 strobe strings of the ACL strobes, i have another two strings to do. I used the 1 watt LEDs and these are bright, they will give a great effect. I made up strings of 25 strobes connected together using 4.4amp rated security cable. Each string is controlled by 1 channel and i used 4 different firmwares for the strobes to ensure that the strobes were as random as possible.

The effect will be awsome and here is a small video of them in action on my floor. (50 strobes)

Untitled

I basicly did the same as you, Eddy, only I used some extra CAT5 I have laying around.

I should post a picture of the sealed units.

Eddy, Do all the strobes flash at the same time for the first flash? Or is the first flash random also?

Brian

Skunberg said:
Eddy, Do all the strobes flash at the same time for the first flash? Or is the first flash random also?

Brian

I cant remember if thats what happened when i first powered them up but the strobes are setup so the PIC is always supplied with 5vdc power and the randomizer is always running, all that is needed is a 5v trigger and the lights flash and when in this configuration they are always random and this is the best way to run the strobes.

Back