Added talking tree zip files

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Going to miss your display this year Logan....You have a great gift for sequencing.
Thanks. I'm very much looking forward to spending the Christmas/ New Year break in Canada this year. Fingers crossed there is plenty of snow in Quebec on Christmas day :)

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Thanks. I'm very much looking forward to spending the Christmas/ New Year break in Canada this year. Fingers crossed there is plenty of snow in Quebec on Christmas day :)
I know in Nova Scotia it can be hit or miss for snow over Christmas, but over the last couple years it has been white so if I were a betting man I would say odds are in your favour. Wish I knew a few displays close, but Henri (forum name is Barbotte) is the only one that comes to mind and he is in Ottawa I believe.

angela moore

New elf
Thanks Logan, great show! I am starting this year just brought LOR system only 32 ports but I hope I can still use your sequence. I love how you made your house dance. One of the best I've seen on Youtube for sure. Again thank you for sharing.

NTJP

New elf
Thank you for sharing...... Wife is wanting talking trees and I am building 2 more trees just for this. Did not have the sequence until now. Show is going to love it. Again THANK YOU!!!!