Added talking tree zip files

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Going to miss your display this year Logan....You have a great gift for sequencing.

Thanks. I'm very much looking forward to spending the Christmas/ New Year break in Canada this year. Fingers crossed there is plenty of snow in Quebec on Christmas day :)

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Thanks. I'm very much looking forward to spending the Christmas/ New Year break in Canada this year. Fingers crossed there is plenty of snow in Quebec on Christmas day :)
I know in Nova Scotia it can be hit or miss for snow over Christmas, but over the last couple years it has been white so if I were a betting man I would say odds are in your favour. Wish I knew a few displays close, but Henri (forum name is Barbotte) is the only one that comes to mind and he is in Ottawa I believe.

angela moore

New elf
Thanks Logan, great show! I am starting this year just brought LOR system only 32 ports but I hope I can still use your sequence. I love how you made your house dance. One of the best I've seen on Youtube for sure. Again thank you for sharing.

NTJP

New elf
Thank you for sharing...... Wife is wanting talking trees and I am building 2 more trees just for this. Did not have the sequence until now. Show is going to love it. Again THANK YOU!!!!

merryoncherry

Senior elf
Generous elf
Reviewed them. They do import like regular sequences, but there is a bit of trickery in there that makes them a bit tougher to use than some... the matrix tree has eyes that are images so they roll, the other tree is controlled by segment and has an eyebrow submodel so it can raise it, etc. I'd suggest going to xlights.info, searching for "talking tree", and starting with ones you'll find there that people edited recently. Then, to completely replicate the result, you may need to adjust your layout to add a few submodels.

Lucas H

New elf
Reviewed them. They do import like regular sequences, but there is a bit of trickery in there that makes them a bit tougher to use than some... the matrix tree has eyes that are images so they roll, the other tree is controlled by segment and has an eyebrow submodel so it can raise it, etc. I'd suggest going to xlights.info, searching for "talking tree", and starting with ones you'll find there that people edited recently. Then, to completely replicate the result, you may need to adjust your layout to add a few submodels.
Ok, Thanks for the tips!

jmorisey

New elf
I can't figure out the segment/submodel of the singing tree for the life of me.
I have tried making eyebrow, pupil, and mouth submodel's but nothing seems to be coming together correctly for me.
Is there an xmodel with all the submedels anyone can share?
I am using the EFL Tree.

Thank you!
...and thank you for the hard work and fun put into this and made available for all!