Advatek assistant

KEVINM1960

New elf
Hi Guys..I appear to be having trouble with Advatek assistant. I have my pixlite 16 plugged into my home network and it is showing in Assistant. When I click on the controller and get the configuration page, it always appears with "advanced" ticked. When I untick the box, I can change the number of pixels per string to say 75, but when I tick the advanced tab the configuration is all wrong and the pixel count has reverts back to 1. It doesn't seem to be holding the settings I put in. Probably a silly mistake but any ideas on what I am doing wrong

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Are you OK'ing out? I would untick box first, then OK out so that it reboots. Then try going back in and editing, then OK right out again (so that the controller disappears for a few seconds then comes back on (rebooting)).

KEVINM1960

New elf
Hi thanks for the quick reply...
yes I have been doing that but it still "reboots" with the advanced checked. I have deleted the programme and reinstalled it but no difference

KEVINM1960

New elf
I may have found the problem...I forced the default ip address, as per the manual, and all seems to be working ok now :) I am new to this and the whole "network" thing is a bit confusing to a newbie

KEVINM1960

New elf
Is there a way to create a longer animated sequence than 30 seconds, other than a musical one. I only want to show some effects for about 2mins each and then repeat..if this is possible

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Go into Sequence Settings and set the length of time (in seconds). So say you want a 15min animated sequence. Set the duration to be 900seconds. Then create a 1-min effect and copy paste 15 times to last.