After Upgrade New License Key says exceeded the number of allowed installations.

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
I've sent a email to Minleon on 7/2/13 about this issue and haven't heard anything back from them. This is a brand new upgrade key to LSP 2.5 and it's the first time trying to activate my copy of LSP. This tells me that my key is not genuine to me.

What's my options?

Dan

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
Have you downloaded the current version as is listed in the notice at the top of the LSP forum?

This version is REQUIRED in order to validate.

Who did you send the e-mail to?

Faster response would probably occur if the issues are posted on the LSP forum.

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Yes, I have downloaded the version based on the website about the validating issue. I replied to the email with the license key. So it went to: retail@lightshowpro.com

Thanks,
Dan

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
I don't have access to that e-mail, woudl yo send me the key and I can take a look at it? mike at lightshowpro.com

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Ken,

I've owned a copy since Ver 1.8 But having a 1600 pixel tree this year, I need to upgrade to the Pro Ver. I have been playing around with it and you guys have made great improvements.

Dan

kenlmcse

Lightshowpro Developer
Just wait until you get the 3.0 version. One of the new macro's will offer your RGB mega things that no other application out there can do.