Air Seeder Hose in New Zealand?

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
Thankyou for the offer.
However I will hold off and ask if @Notenoughlights would like to, given that they're in Christchurch too.

If they decline then I'd be interested :). I'm sure there could be some shipping arrangement made.
I haven't got any plans to modify my arches in the near future, they seem to be holding up well as they are. I also probably have too many arches as it is

Elliott2705

New elf
I'm going to order 15m of the ebay hose for my arches this year, seems like there isn't a good option locally. I can make it a bigger order if any other kiwis want some. @Mark_M Is there any reason other than cost why you were avoiding buying off ebay? They seems to ship to NZ

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I'm going to order 15m of the ebay hose for my arches this year, seems like there isn't a good option locally. I can make it a bigger order if any other kiwis want some. @Mark_M Is there any reason other than cost why you were avoiding buying off ebay? They seems to ship to NZ
I would be considering a bulk order, if you wish.

Cost is the reason I've held off. Not because I can't afford it but because the price is so high for a roll of damn tube!
I thought there would be someone out here in NZ, even similar.