All effects missing in musical sequence since updating to 2021.12

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
Hi all,

I updated to 2021.12 the other day and as soon as I did any musical sequence that I had created myself is now missing all of the effects. I can open up imported sequences and even static sequences that I created, however when I open a music sequence that I had done it comes up blank. I have tried to open up several back ups of the sequence and had no luck as well. I rolled back to 2021.09 which was the last version I had and it was all working perfectly and I am now having a similar problem. I was able to open up some of the back ups of the sequence and get the effects but not all all of them unfortunately. I notice when I open up the latest version of the sequence and click on sequence settings, it has reverted to animated and not musical. After selecting musical all the effects I have worked on are still blank.

Whilst I can open up quite an older version, I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as I have lost quite a few hours of sequencing. I'll jump in zoom if need be, but I thought I would first see if anyone has had this issue before. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the mp3 file.