Another Floridian checking in!

BigKahunaFL

New elf
Hey gang! Been a "lurker" for quite some time (don't judge me) and decided to jump into the pool without my water-wings. Due to situations beyond my control, I was unable to get into animated displays when I wanted to but here I am now. Let the sparks fly!
I've noticed another Floridian, Chris O'Keefe, posted just the other day, and that inspired me to "poke the pig" so to speak. I look forward to sharing my limited skills and knowledge with you fine folks down under and am hoping for some nurturing from you more experienced lighting-loonies, especially with my newly acquired RGB pixel/nodes!

keithsw1111

Senior elf
You may also want to sign up with the Florida animated light displays Facebook group to find like minded locals. They also organise your local mini

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Officially welcome to ACL!
If you want to get some basic things done like some arches or maybe some window/roof outlines you might be able to get something together for this year as there is still a little bit of time. Can be a steep learning curve all of it at once but if you have any questions post on the forums or pop into chat at any time, there's always someone about to help out, including some local US guys in the same time zone :)
Cheers, Graham

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, as you most probably know that you should find all the info and help you need here to kick off your journey to RGB happiness

BigKahunaFL

New elf
Thanks gang for the warm welcome and words of encouragement! I'm starting simple with 16 channels for windows and roof line using standard C7 and mini-incandescent lamps. I'm also planning to do two simple mini-trees with 100 RGB pixel nodes on each tree. This should be more than enough to confuse the heck out of me, then I can grow from there or just start digging a 2' x 6' x 6' deep hole an take a really long nap!

kinglights

Full time elf
Hi there.. Welcome to ACL.As they say " Baby Steps". of cause unless you're crazy like some of us( aka ME ) ..Hope you enjoy.. Any questions there are plenty of people willing to help.