anything we can do for not so super steve

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Steve is there anything that we can do to help you out with your blinky blinky while you're out of action. i can't think of anything but i haven't got 16 or so hours a day of lying around contemplating non slip roofs and what I should be or could be doing for the upcoming season.
I'm pretty sure all of us feel for you especially due to the timing of your fall compared to the Brissie mini.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
who lives the close'est to steve could do a get together on a certain day an put his display up while steve stays on the ground cooking the bbq an keeping the beer cold, being a supervisor instead of superman.. :D

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
You guys are awesome. My display this year mainly hinges on me getting LSP2 going as I have pretty much scrapped my 200 ch LOR based display and replaced all the lights with RGB strip and pixels.Most things have been built and brought thanks to having the mini. I'm sure hopeful, maybe I'll be right to slay the roofs again before the season starts as this is the only part I have to measure ,build and connect to a new DC48.

I don't really care what strange looks the Niebours give me but I will be starting decorating a little earlier this year. Not quiet the display I was planning but there's always next year.

Ipswich residence have copped a flogging over the last 6 months with flood recoveries and that's pretty much why I'm in hospital now after working on a flood house.

The biggest help I have had already was all the guys banding together to make the mini go off as a successful event which can only get better every year and will continue. This was my baby and I was soo looking forward to meeting everyone, I will be doing lots of driving in December to meet some of you.

Help wise I've had so much already for which I am truly thankful. David, Eric, Eddy, Aussiexmas, Excentric, his team and my family and friends ( who really got chucked into it) have done all I need. I've got so much sucking up to do to my wife it's not funny.

I'll be there at the finish line fella's. But if you could all make sure Joekin doesn't get his tree going this year I would like to win that category once from him.

Thank you for your kind words and support.

Steve.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Hang in there superman. We'll see what we can do to help you once you're out of hospital and have decided on a revised game plan. :)