Aussiephil MIA

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
A few members have shown concerns regarding the disappearance of Aussiephil this week. He did mention he was feeling ill earlier in the week and this has given a lot of us some concern.

I rang Phil today to find out what is going on and the good news is Phil is still alive and kicking be it only just. Phil has come down with an illness and has been extremely sick over the last few days and completely bed ridden. He has been unable to answer emails or come to the chat but says that he is feeling a lot better but still well under 50%. He believes he will have the strength to start resuming some normality over the next few days.

So Phil we all wish you a speedy recovery and good health and hope that you are back on your feet soon.

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
Very sorry to hear of his illness.

Very glad he is still alive.

But wonder what miracle disease could ever bring Phil any where close to normality !!

Just kidding - get well soon!!

Ed

Wombat

Full time elf
Hi Phil,

Sorry to hear you are very sick. I hope you recover soon and are able to get back into it.

Take it easy and best wishes

ThaiWay

1500 C9's are not green
You're truly missed, Phil! Chat is just not the same without your red all over.

Hope a speedy recovery is imminent. We'll be here for you when you return!

John

mrpackethead

Full time elf
j1sys said:
Very sorry to hear of his illness.

Very glad he is still alive.

But wonder what miracle disease could ever bring Phil any where close to normality !!

Just kidding - get well soon!!

Ed

No one here is normal.. Its a prerequiste.

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Phil, I am sorry to hear you have became ill. As far as I am concerned, I blame it all on Eddy. He was the last known person to have contact with you, and you had better of not shipped what ever you have to me in that "Box".

Get better soon, we all miss ya

Chuck

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
cenote said:
Phil, I am sorry to hear you have became ill. As far as I am concerned, I blame it all on Eddy. He was the last known person to have contact with you, and you had better of not shipped what ever you have to me in that "Box".

Get better soon, we all miss ya

Chuck

Open up with caution

kel

Dedicated elf
14.gif
Get well soon!