Away for surgery

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I just looked at youtube to see what a turbinoplasty was going to involve. I decided not very far into the video that I didn't really need to know and I'm glad I'll be having a snooze while the doc is excavating.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
AAH said:
I just looked at youtube to see what a turbinoplasty was going to involve. I decided not very far into the video that I didn't really need to know and I'm glad I'll be having a snooze while the doc is excavating.
If you want to be disturbed you should look up what could go wrong. Actually don't do that, it's not worth it.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Hope all goes well when you eventually manage to get in there. Is this to rectify an issue or injury?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
12 hrs until I turn up for surgery. 4 1/2 hours until I have to start fasting :(
I'll be away all day Monday and at least 1/2 day Tuesday at a minimum. Based on my last surgery I'll be in mumble mode for a few days after that I'd say.

Rectifying an issue Doug. I had a similar surgery about 6 years ago but I've lived with almost constant sinus headaches for many many years.

AussieDoug said:
Hope all goes well when you eventually manage to get in there. Is this to rectify an issue or injury?