Ba Ha Ha Ha

Pircy

Full time elf
Just wanted to let everyone know that after weeks of working hard on my display, im off to Thailand for a 3 week holiday! To all those who have to work the next few weeks. . .
Ba Ha Ha Ha Ha

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thailand hey, I can better that. I'm going to Adelaide for a week tomorrow. WooHoo

scamper

Dedicated elf
Well I beat you to it... I just got back from 2 weeks in sunny north Queensland :D
Only drama is I get back and realise that xmas is getting closer and I still have waayy too much to do :-\

Pircy

Full time elf
Sounds like either everyone is very organised, hence holidays for all, or it will be a mad 6weeks or so after the holidays getting displays ready. I'm definitely option2. No roadside food for us, all bottled water. Recovering from our flights right now. Arrived at Brisbane airport at10am. Arrived in Chiang Mai, Thailand 2am. A long day with 3 kids under 5 but here now. Weather is very hot and humid. Just love wet season!

arw01

Full time elf
do keep up the running story and photos, it's on the bucket list sometime, but have no clue of conditions, things to watch out for, places to go, costs, resorts to avoid, resorts to come back to, where to eat all that jazz would be most helpful.

Australia is on the bucket list too, but for some reason it's super expensive to get there from the States :eek:

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Heading to the Gold Coast next week for ten days. Hoping for some warmer weather

mborg10

Michael Borg
arw01 said:
Australia is on the bucket list too, but for some reason it's super expensive to get there from the States :eek:
And you will find it super expensive when you get here too, but it is awesome.