Ben's Christmas lights breakdown 2014

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Great video Ben.
My only comment other than it being great and informative is that when you use steel enclosures like you've got both the enclosure and the door should be earthed.

B_P_J

Full time elf
Great to put a face to the name, picked up quite a few handy tricks for next year, things like the conduit on the roof line, the chicken wire mini trees, thanks for all the info, looking forward to seeing the new display next year, those singing faces will be awesome, thats what i want to do with my dumb strips from this year so hoping it works, thanks again mate, great video.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Great walkthrough. I seriously need one of those boxes you house your hub in for outside here as well.

#1mate

364 Days building 1 night admiring.
Excellent and well done Ben, I think you will save me a lot of pain next year.

gerry

Senior elf
Thanks for the video Ben and for taking the time to do it.

Quite informative and I noted done references to items that I will investigate for next year

ScooterDave

New elf
Great video! As a noob to the animation Part, I got quite a bit from it. However, I still need to see this type of videoing of someone explaining how All the power and Ethernet cables are run from each places such as roofline and windows and then from mini trees, this has got me brain fried trying to figure in my head how it's all done. Especially, when I hear about the max and min. Of power to either first Pixel or last. So, if it is possible for someone to do this for Us Noobies, who really are excited to do it all, but hesitant on cable runs. Thanks again Ben. Look FOWARD to any new vids you may do.