Best phone camera for filming display.

Stephan

New elf
Hi all, I'm getting a new phone and was wondering what proven phone camera to get that will capture the lights the best. Any sugestions , iPhone 11, Samsung S10, Huawei P30 or other?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Global moderator
i use a Nikon D3200 a new D3300 you are looking at starting price of $200 then lense

Cranzy

Full time elf
Hi all, I'm getting a new phone and was wondering what proven phone camera to get that will capture the lights the best. Any sugestions , iPhone 11, Samsung S10, Huawei P30 or other?
You should be able to get good footage with the latest phones as most have 4k video recording capabilities. Buy a tripod for a phone on ebay.

Stephan

New elf
thanks guys, DSLR naturally but where are all the phone buffs? I do remember somebody posting a clip filmed with a phone that looked stunning but can't remember what make.

drakky

Full time elf
I have an older dslr (Nikon D5100). Was trial and error playing with the settings on the camera.
I just bought a new canon today and even without touching settings yet my test video tonight is way better than what I have been able to do, hopefully I'll be able to work out how to tweak it to get as good as yours