Bi Colour LED trees driver circuit needed

damo1271

Full time elf
I recently purchased some LED BiColor cherry trees from China. These are the type that use Red and Blue two-pin bi-colour LEDs.
The LEDs are connected inverse within the single device so depending on the polarity either the red LED lights, or the blue LED lights. By swapping polarity quickly you can achieve any colour between red and Purple.

After an episode of stupidity / impatience / being too clever for my own good, I now require a new driver circuit for the trees. (that story is too long for now)
I was wondering if anyone had a schematic for a suitable bicolour LED driver that uses a 24V (or any other) power supply. I suspect that the supply uses a triac to control the AC source to the LEDs. It needs to drive 900 LEDs.
A search of various forums/google hasnt helped me so far. :( I really dont want to have to take the time at this point in time to develop my own driver circuit.

damo1271

Full time elf
I have looked at the H Bridge alternate. It will probably be a better option. I am just being lazy and looking for a very quick option!
A smalll amount of pic programming and I can probably make a better controller than the one the tree came with - one that doesn't pretend it is blown and put me through this hassle!