Closed Boscoyo 2018 AUS & NZ Discount

Bulk buy close date
Jun 15, 2018

James70818

New elf
I apologize for being so lat in getting this started. A lot has been going on and We wanted to get a few new items ready for market before opening up the sale for you guys. Like last year we are offering a discount on our store and helping out with the shipping. This year we are doing 15% off everything we sell except for the HD Continuous rolls of MegaTree mounting strips. Unfortunately, the cost to bring that product to market with a new machine has been an extremely expensive endeavor. But everything else is fair game.

Use discount code AUS2018 to apply the 15% discount. This is set to regional so it will only work if the shipping address is in AUS or NZ. If you are in the United States on a trip and want it shipped there, let us know and we will have to do that manually. Like last year we are going to combine the orders and ship them to our freight consolidator. We are covering the cost for that. You are only paying for the shipping from them to you. When you checkout you will have 1-3 options depending on what you order. If the order is small our postal system might be an option and if it is cheaper you can choose that option and we will sort that out. The other two options are FedEx and Zone Shipping. FedEx is typically 2-4 time more than the Zone Shipping option. This is our freight consolidator and the shipping is based on weight.

The code will be open for one month until June 15th.

Thank you and if you have any questions email us at Sales@BoscoyoStudio.com.

James Hohensee
www.BoscoyoStudio.com

James70818

New elf
I also want to mention that the printed products we have will be added this week. This is includes the 48 & 99 node candy canes, the mini candy cane, and the spinner or peppermint.

Thanks, James

ComPeter

Peter
Awesome James.

Cannot say in words how much I appreciate the products I have purchased last year and how good they are. Will be putting in an order that will complete my new MegaTree and some elements to rock the show this year.

Cheers and thank you.
Peter.

scamper

Dedicated elf
Mine is in the air from Miami... Thought they were to be sent all together. Oh well Mega tree build sooner rather then later.

Correction, just left Sydney Airport
They look at each order individually and send it the cheapest way. So in your case it may have been cheaper to send it themselves.

mobbsy

New elf
Thanks for the offer James. I love the look of the 99 canes, so I ordered 2. Looking forward to seeing them as well as the rest of my order !

miked

New elf
Thanks James.Order submitted. Products look great. Been out of lights for a couple of years so can't wait to get the new bits cranked up.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks James for this offer.
As a result of finally seeing your product first-hand at this year's Melbourne Mini, I have placed an order for myself for some of the new printed canes and the spiderweb for Halloween.
I'm looking forward to complaining about pushing pixels just like everyone else does :D

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
and boscoyo will be selling a version of pixel pliers soon, supposedly