Boscoyo SnowFlakes

tophnmel

New elf
Hi Guys,
how do i get the boscoyo snowflakes into xlights. I have three stars ready to go The fourth is going to take some time to cut and extend the strings.

algerdes

Al Gerdes
Check for custom models on both the Boscoyo website and the xLights Facebook forum - files section.

If they are not available (more are being added very quickly) then you can use the built in create custom function in xLights.

tophnmel

New elf
Thanks how do i get that into xlights, i cant find how to build custom model. I know its me, and that there is something out there to read but cant find it.

Doctor_007

Apprentice elf
There is a "create custom model" icon (looks like a talking tree) in the list. You the go to model data which gives like a spreadsheet view so you can copy n paste it from the one you download.

Gilrock

Full time elf
Its depends on the type of file you get. Everyone should be moving to using .xmodel files instead of Excel. With a .xmodel file you can hit the far right model icon named "Import", drag out a square for the size, then it prompts you to select the .xmodel file from the file system.