Closed Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 1 of 2017 - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Apr 30, 2017

James70818

New elf
I know it is long awaited and we finally have gotten a lot of feedback form our test shipments through a shipping consolidator. We have done a tremendous amount of research to figure out the best way to ship to Australia as you know it is very expensive and just not practical for large items.

So here is what we are going to do. You will go to our site www.BoscoyoStudio.com and place your order. When you checkout, use the discount code "AUS10" to receive a 10% discount on your entire order. The code is only valid for Australia and New Zealand.

We will pack each order like normal. Then we will pack them up on a pallet to send to the freight consolidator. Boscoyo Studio is covering the cost of this shipping. The consolidator will then break the pallet down and place shipping labels on each box to you. They will air freight the packages to AUS, clear them through customs, and a domestic delivery service will deliver the package. If your package is over $1000AUS it could be subject to taxes and you will be responsible for all duties and taxes.

Here is the best part! Size for the most part doesn't matter! The freight consolidator is only interested in the weight of each box and as long as the box is under the maximum size (Girth = less than 118 inches) it ships. This is a huge advantage if you want some of our larger items that just were not cost effective to ship. So our largest box (24"x48"x6") can hold a lot of stuff and Coro is fairly light!

We will evaluate each order and may split the order to help save you money on shipping. For example if you order a steel topper and 100 megatree strips, due to the heavy weight of those two items, we will ship that through USPS since it will fit in a Flat Rate box that ships for $45+/-US. Then the remainder of your order would go with the bulk buy.

Shipping cost will be billed once we get your order packed and we get an actual weight. Examples of shipping cost are as follows:

5 Pounds = $44.34
10 Pounds = $76.95
15 Pounds = $103.87
20 Pounds = $125.75
25 Pounds = $147.64
30 Pounds = $169.52

You can get an idea of how the shipping cost breaks down. We will do our best to pack your orders the most effective way possible. All shipping invoices will need to be paid before the entire order ships. Once we fill an entire pallet, we might go ahead and ship that pallet to the consolidator.

The Bulk Buy will run from now through April 30th. At that time we will finalize the orders and get them on the way!

Boscoyo Studio has had a great growth over the past 3 years and shipping to 16 different countries just last year. Australia has been our #1 destination outside North America and this is our way of saying thanks! If time and demand allows we may do another Bulk buy this year. We will see how things go. But we will do this each year for sure.

If you have a question, feel free to post here and I will make an effort to keep info current and everyone up to date.

Thanks,
James Hohensee
Boscoyo Studio

Bryan H

Bryan
Thanks James, I can certainly say that you put pride in your products. I received one from you yesterday that was 14lb and it was packaged with great care... I have more to order..

Hammo

Attachments

• _DSC5995.JPG
    _DSC5995.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 86

DavidJ247

Full time elf
Ok, I'll go first. Order placed and payment sent via paypal.
Thanks for organising this for us @James70818 , much appreciated.
Please let me know the next steps regarding shipping.

David.

James70818

New elf
DavidJ247 said:
Ok, I'll go first. Order placed and payment sent via paypal.
Thanks for organising this for us @James70818 , much appreciated.
Please let me know the next steps regarding shipping.

David.

Thanks David. We will get your order packed up and send a shipping invoice once we have actual cost. This will be next week . We are leaving for my daughters fishing tournament this weekend soon so we won't be here till Monday.

James

DavidJ247

Full time elf
Thanks David. We will get your order packed up and send a shipping invoice once we have actual cost. This will be next week . We are leaving for my daughters fishing tournament this weekend soon so we won't be here till Monday.

James

Sounds great James. Hope the weekend is going well and the fish are biting!

If you don't mind, once you send me the shipping invoice I'll document the process here for others to follow. I'm a little unclear on how the shipping will be calculated and what the cost will be and others may be unsure too, as it is a bit of an unknown it could be holding a few back from placing an order.

Hi James,

Order placed online and paid for. Look forward to getting my hands on some of these famous Boscoyo tree strips!!

Thanks again for doing it mate.

For anyone that is watching this and wondering whether or not to get into it, my order has been placed, and shipping invoice was sent the next day. It's all paid and now I'm eagerly awaiting some quality Boscoyo products.

Highly recommend taking part in this if you have been looking to get some of their stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.