Closed Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 1 of 2017 - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Apr 30, 2017

cass2008

New elf
Excellent. placed my order a few days ago, just waiting on an email so i can pay for shipping. How long after ordering did people get an email about postage costs?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

livetoride

Full time elf
I was a couple of days, postage worked out cheaper for him to send direct than via the group buy as well!

DavidJ247

Full time elf
Got my shipping invoice today and thought I'd share here;

Ordered 100 tree strips with clips, 6 various singing bulbs, 6 candy canes and 2 stars, total $269USD.
Shipping for 2 parcels $203USD.
Update: Boscoyo were able to consolidate my order into one parcel which brings down the shipping cost to $164USD
Total $433USD (~$580AUD)

I've never shipped anything from the US and I was a bit shocked at first with the high cost of freight but looking into to it I can see the shipping service Boscoyo are using is very competitive. Shannan and James have been great in responding to my queries and have managed to repack the order to save me a bit of money which is much appreciated.

cass2008

New elf
Live2ride-Daniel said:
I was a couple of days, postage worked out cheaper for him to send direct than via the group buy as well!
cool...i just need to be patient for a bit longer then

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

cass2008

New elf
Hi James

I've emailed Boscoyo direct yesterday (still waiting on a response). I've also been contacted privately by other buyers who ordered. We haven't received shipping invoices in over a week but others receive theirs within a day according to posts here.

Can you advise what's going on with the shipping invoices for myself and for others who haven't been contacted yet?

Thanks

DavidJ247

Full time elf
cass2008 said:
Hi James

I've emailed Boscoyo direct yesterday (still waiting on a response). I've also been contacted privately by other buyers who ordered. We haven't received shipping invoices in over a week but others receive theirs within a day according to posts here.

Can you advise what's going on with the shipping invoices for myself and for others who haven't been contacted yet?

Thanks
Cass2008 my shipping invoice took nearly 2 weeks so I'm sure yours will be with you shortly. Those that are only ordering tree strips will have their shipping invoices sooner as they will be sent using Boscoyo's regular USPS shipping. If I understand it correctly, the group buy runs until the end of April when our orders will be consolidated and shipped together so there is still plenty of time.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
SO if you only need to order tree strips, is there any real saving or not?

darylc

404 darylc not found
djgra79 said:
SO if you only need to order tree strips, is there any real saving or not?

No, there never was (that was pretty clear from the start iirc). Cheapest way to get strips is to find enough people to use up a whole box.

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
heathwithnoteeth said:
in that case... anyone getting a box of 1" spacing strips that is going to the Adelaide mini :D i may need about 30

I too only require a few coro pieces (ie light things). Also I will be going to the Adelaide mini, if someone wants to share a box ;) (lol.. that doesnt sound right..)

Status
Not open for further replies.