Closed Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 1 of 2017 - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Apr 30, 2017

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Scamper I agree I have received 2 out of 3 the round black tube is a 4 foot by 8 foot matrix 1 inch spacing so have to calculate and start buying pixels not sure yet as to use the square type or individuals.

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Have received the final box know the fun begins sorting out how many pixels to order and weather to use the basic ones or the square type. Will have to look at how I mount the and the room around.

Baf05

Full time elf
Maybe we can get enough people together for another one? I am keen to buy a roll of the stripping for my mega tree

darylc

404 darylc not found
Maybe we can get enough people together for another one? I am keen to buy a roll of the stripping for my mega tree

For heavy items such as the strip, the bulk buy did not reduce shipping cost. The bulk buy was good for coro based items. So I'd just go ahead and order direct from their web site.

scamper

Dedicated elf
ok, Daryl, thanks for the info :) , just need the roll to be put up now :)
Yep, I would go and find out direct from them. The shipping was not that cheap in the end, but certainly cheaper than if you had to pay at full rate, and no one in Aus sells anything like it, so definitely worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.