1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Brisbane to Canberra Roadtrip

Discussion in 'The Family Room' started by Superman, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Superman

Superman I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious Global Moderator

Find Me On:
    I've managed to secure a leave pass from the minister of war and finance for the weekend of the 17th of March and will be driving down to Canberra for the Meet and greet. I will be going by myself and have plenty of room if anyone else is thinking of going. I will be leaving Thursday Night arriving Friday and will start the return trip on Sunday. Travel will be in a late model 4wd. Why am I driving?. It's a lease vehicle and it's a bit behind in the Klm's for this year. I will most probably look at booking a cabin in the caravan park. Any one interested can post here or PM me.

2. AussiePhil

AussiePhil Dedicated Elf Administrator

Find Me On:
    Glad you can make it down to the (not so) big smoke....

I'm looking at Friday evening drinks as well, i'll update the main thread when i have some more details... haven't cleared that yet with SWMBO.

Phil

3. aussiexmas

aussiexmas Sinnamon Lights

Hi Steve
    Following our earlier discussions, I'm really looking forward to joining you to travel to the meet and greet in Canberra with Phil and everybody else.

Hi Phil
    Talking with Steve, he has LOR S3 on his laptop which could be used as discussion for LOR programming.
    If you consider it appropriate, I should be able to bring a couple of my RGB spinners to use as LOR props. They are fairly quick to assemble and run from LOR DC boards.

Looking forward to the meeting in Canberra - Geoff

4. AussiePhil

AussiePhil Dedicated Elf Administrator

Find Me On:
    Geoff

I'm excited that you and Steve can both come down. this is becoming more like a full blown mini.

By very happy for you to bring a couple of spinners down with you to set up to use as LOR Props

Cheers
    Phil