Brisbane to Canberra Roadtrip

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I've managed to secure a leave pass from the minister of war and finance for the weekend of the 17th of March and will be driving down to Canberra for the Meet and greet. I will be going by myself and have plenty of room if anyone else is thinking of going. I will be leaving Thursday Night arriving Friday and will start the return trip on Sunday. Travel will be in a late model 4wd. Why am I driving?. It's a lease vehicle and it's a bit behind in the Klm's for this year. I will most probably look at booking a cabin in the caravan park. Any one interested can post here or PM me.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Glad you can make it down to the (not so) big smoke....

I'm looking at Friday evening drinks as well, i'll update the main thread when i have some more details... haven't cleared that yet with SWMBO.

Phil

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi Steve
Following our earlier discussions, I'm really looking forward to joining you to travel to the meet and greet in Canberra with Phil and everybody else.

Hi Phil
Talking with Steve, he has LOR S3 on his laptop which could be used as discussion for LOR programming.
If you consider it appropriate, I should be able to bring a couple of my RGB spinners to use as LOR props. They are fairly quick to assemble and run from LOR DC boards.

Looking forward to the meeting in Canberra - Geoff

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Geoff

I'm excited that you and Steve can both come down. this is becoming more like a full blown mini.

By very happy for you to bring a couple of spinners down with you to set up to use as LOR Props

Cheers
Phil