Got my tree up this afternoon and testing was going well , until........ one side of the tree stopped working :'( . I checked the fuses on my e6804 first, all good. I then checked my inline fuses on my cables. I didn't really think it wouldn't be them, only to look at my power supplies to realise the led on one of them was out. No worries, I bought a spare. Hooked it up and all systems go - woohoo! Then just as I was about to end testing for this evening, back to earth with a thud. Another power supply for a different element stopped working. I only bought one spare because everything has been done on a shoestring budget. I just emailed Ray in the hope he can help. I guess it's all part of experiencing the CLAP first hand. Hopefully the rest continue to work. Fingers crossed : Note to self - save up and buy some mean well's for next year.