Bullet Pixels

Paul from LightItUp is a great Aussie supplier with ScottLed pixels that go pretty well

Also he's an awesome sponsor of the minis in Australia so I can't recommend his service enough. Top seller.
Totally agree. Paul is great with his service and we should be supporting Australian businesses where possible.

The usual Chinese vendors are on AliExpress. Ray Wu, ETOP, etc. Although their shipping prices are very high, which is why some people email & pay via PayPal.

Someone I know has had good success with 5v bullet pixels from 'BlueBell lighting store'.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32788470822.html
I remember hearing Ray's name from years ago. If he's been around for that long, he's probably got to be good. I have an email address for him at rita-light.com. Any idea if that's still current? The website doesn't exist.

I remember hearing Ray's name from years ago. If he's been around for that long, he's probably got to be good. I have an email address for him at rita-light.com. Any idea if that's still current? The website doesn't exist.
Yes, ray@rita-light.com is the current known email. I think he also has extra emails under 'sales01@', etc.

Totally agree. Paul is great with his service and we should be supporting Australian businesses where possible.
Just ordered from Paul and have custom strings coming to make my life easier and pricing very competitive. highly recommend!!

Think you can't go wrong with either Ray or Paul I have been with Ray exclusively for past 10 years and been very happy. Depends on who you decide to go with in the first instance. Light It Up LED is local if that helps. I do endorse the recommendations for Light It Up LEDs as he supports the mini's with product as do the other sellers

Think you can't go wrong with either Ray or Paul I have been with Ray exclusively for past 10 years and been very happy. Depends on who you decide to go with in the first instance. Light It Up LED is local if that helps. I do endorse the recommendations for Light It Up LEDs as he supports the mini's with product as do the other sellers
I'm pretty much exactly the same stance, used Ray my whole blinky life but have used Light It Up for prebuys and local turn around

Back