Can anyone vouch for etop?

Junior

Full time elf
Just looking to buy there and wondering if anyone had issues?

LeighH

New elf
I have purchased from them, Good product on Par with Ray & the others, Go for it.

MR_kymm4

New elf
Generous elf
great to deal with - have switched from ray to them - service is fast even for us living in the middle of no where

OzAz

Senior elf
Generous elf
There's 2 etops on aliexpress. I've used the one from the Wiki, with no issues. fast service, good prices, quick delivery, and (IMHO) better pixels than some other vendors:

Etop Technology Co(China): RGB strips, modules, etc.

LawrenceDriveLights

Full time elf
Generous elf
I am another who has used Etop (Tom Zheng & Paul Zhang)

I have found they respond quick to emails and seem to dispatch orders in a reasonable time frame

Contact them via one of the emails OzAz listed above from the ACL wiki page

Last edited:

Jay.S

Full time elf
Etop is @Paul Zhang I can vouch for the quality of his products. I ordered from him my first year. One of the neon strips (the ones with the milk white cover - looks like rope light) was defective on arrival, he promptly replaced it. One of the neon strips has a dead pixel now, but that is strip and to be expected. The 12mm pixels I ordered from him are all still working. I am going into season 4 and haven't had to replace one yet. Last year I ordered some pixels from Ray and I already had to make replacements. Could be the luck of the draw, I feel the quality is similar. I do much prefer Paul's pigtails though.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Generous elf
Ordered all my stuff off Tom@ETOP, great to deal with and fast express delivery too. All the pixels have been great. I got the 18AWG 5V coloured ones.

ChasingTraction

New elf
Solid vouch from me. Got 5k pixels a couple of months ago as well as pixel strip, power supplies, injection tees and all pre made cables. Fired it all up today and not 1 single issue with a dead pixel or faulty cable (all 12v squares)