CG-1500 Outdoor Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Does it meet Australian Safety Standards for 240V?
The enclosures are designed for coax termination for incoming cables in the US. The spec sheet is attached. My biggest issue with the specs is that they don't include an IP number but as a Telecom style enclosure they don't need it as the terminations that are done within it are sealed. These are a tough box that are all the rage for mounting power supplies and controllers in the US. If they are being used in Aus where it's a helluva lot hotter at Xmas then power supplies will need venting.

Attachments

• CG-1500-Coax-Demarcation-Enclosure.pdf
    272.5 KB · Views: 29
I'll be in mate... at this stage between 2 & 4 (have to check what I have left...) and definitely more in the future... You may have the monopoly here if you do them for that price!!!

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
OK, a bunch of boxes have arrived (earlier than expected) with more on the way. :)

What I'd hoped to also have by now is details for an internal mounting plate to suit, but the early delivery has caught me off guard!

So, what interest is there for mounting plates? Just a basic one with a few holes to screw into the box's posts, or something more specific?

B4IGO

Apprentice elf
For me it would be mounts for a Falcon F16v3 or differential receiver, 1-2 PSU's and options for your and AAH's fuse/power distribution board(s)... or whatever fits out of that lot ;-)

Emersonlights

New elf
My plates will all have a psu falcon receiver and a falcon power distro. So either plate option works but a plate will make it easier for sure

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
OK, a bunch of boxes have arrived (earlier than expected) with more on the way. :)

What I'd hoped to also have by now is details for an internal mounting plate to suit, but the early delivery has caught me off guard!

So, what interest is there for mounting plates? Just a basic one with a few holes to screw into the box's posts, or something more specific?

So some have arrived. When can we purchase?

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
For those that want to get their boxes now, shoot me a PM with your name, address, phone, email details and how many you want. I'll generate a sales order for you with the total amount.

Daniel1973

Full time elf

http://www.jdeation.com/ is a great source for mounting boards

Cut my own using Desk Mount CNC machine, 300*300mm Perspex sheet( Ebay) works a treat

Last edited:

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Is everyone waiting on the base plates?

I'd like to get some of these boxes invoiced out if possible as I had to pay for them some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.