CG-1500 Outdoor Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsRdChristmas

Full time elf
Looking to grab some of these enclosure boxes, does anyone add air vents to them or not really needed? If anyone has added vents, please posts a pic as curious of placement,

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I'm running low on CG-1500 stock, but will have more coming in. The web shop quantities should be fairly close.

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Looking to grab some of these enclosure boxes, does anyone add air vents to them or not really needed? If anyone has added vents, please posts a pic as curious of placement,
There is provision on the CG-1500 boxes for a vent and a vent/fan. David also has the vents and fans (I think I used 60mm fans and vents to suit) on his site and I have found them to work well in my enclosures not only this one I used for a Falcon F48 and a 5V PSU but also in the ammo crates I used for my diff receiver boards and PSU's. I didn't have this one outside I used the CG-1500 just as a quick way to mount the F48.

View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbw5zah93klme94/Photo%2012-11-19%2C%203%2028%2005%20pm.jpg?dl=0

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
I'm down to 6x CG-1500 enclosures in stock with more due in about 4 weeks.

There are currently 15x CG-1500-B1 base plates in stock.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
CG-1500 enclosures and base plates available right now in the da-Share shop.

All orders given a quick spray of Glen 20 for those worried about catching COVID-19 ! :laugh:

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
No problem Jarrad. I think I may be running low on the 12V fans, but more are due later next week. I can make up the 8 way distro boards then too.

cwguinther

New elf
When I try to order, it says no shipping options avaialble, which is odd as I have ordered from you before to the same address. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.