CG-1500 Outdoor Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
The CG-1500 enclosures and base plates are all sold out right now.

More base plates are due in a few days time, but the enclosures themselves won't arrive until late September at this stage.

crazymofo

Apprentice elf
Do you ship these to qld? Ive tried a few times on your website but it always fails to let me order.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
I ship to pretty much anywhere in Australia. I'm based in QLD.

The CG-1500 boxes need the freight working out manually, so you'll need to PM or email me to order them.

crazymofo

Apprentice elf
Ok awesome, that makes sense. Well when they come back in stock i will be in touch

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
There's only 24 in the next shipment so feel free to PM with your order and I'll reserve them for you. Payment is not required until they are ready to ship to you.

bpratt

Senior elf
There's only 24 in the next shipment so feel free to PM with your order and I'll reserve them for you. Payment is not required until they are ready to ship to you.
I'll have to put in an order soon then, as I'm after 1 of these boxes myself.... just have to work out what else I want to grab to make it a worthwhile order. :)

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
I'll have to put in an order soon then, as I'm after 1 of these boxes myself.... just have to work out what else I want to grab to make it a worthwhile order. :)

You can always PM me with what yo know you want and I'll key it in and await further details.

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Hi David.

hope you and your family are all OK and your business is surviving during the pandemic.

Can you let me know pricing for 3 x APC707, 13 x PC750, 12 x Kingray masthead enclosures to suit. I want to use for minitrees. Each has 8 strings of 80, 24V LED's. If you are not selling these no probs just let me know.

best regards
Tuppetsdad

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Hi everyone. Like a lot of things coming into Australia, the CG-1500 enclosures have been delayed.

The updated ETA for them is now late October.

Status
Not open for further replies.