Channel signatures

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
You're getting lor and lsp confused Eddy. Lsp is the 1 that crashes once you pass the unity threshold :D

logandc99

Dedicated elf
After seeing all these fancy signatures, I thought i might have a LSP one of my own. However, as you can see below,half the info seems to be missing.
Any suggestions on how to solve this (and no wise cracks about only being half here, half conscious, half a brain etc :) )

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My sig is special but outdated. Looks like I will be up to about 4000 channels this year.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
ShellNZ said:
Yup, 15mins away, you thinkin the planes might accidentally land here? lol

Maybe make another lit sign to go with your "Tune to...." that says "Airport That Way --->"
Just a suggestion :D

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
logandc99 said:
ShellNZ said:
Yup, 15mins away, you thinkin the planes might accidentally land here? lol

Maybe make another lit sign to go with your "Tune to...." that says "Airport That Way --->"
Just a suggestion :D
We had a guy last year at the Ipswich award night that got setup by his police friends for this. It was a pretty elaborate joke and they even sent fake RAAF letters stating that he had to shut the show down as it was distracting Air Force pilots while landing.. Lol. We live quite close to the RAAF base too and I swear the pilots use the house at night for a turning point on their flight path. :D