Cheap pixel controller

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
@CarlosF -- which video?
Try asking in the chat room as well: Chat -- you can probably get some more interactive answers (and most of the people answering are just relying on chat notifications to come to this thread)

In short -- WLED based controllers like the QuinLED boards can be run from an app (with a bunch of effects). But they can also run from an external show player in sequences with others lights/controllers.

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I found this video on you tube. I think this will do the job for four strings for the roof line.

Can I ask about software and control mechanism for the light effect? Can I use the app control
App control, or any device with a web browser (You navigate to the IP address of the controller to do all its functions that way) for example, you could have the app on your phone if you are outside showing the lights off, or if you want to change between the built-in effects from a computer, you could do this too.

CarlosF

New elf
@CarlosF -- which video?
Try asking in the chat room as well: Chat -- you can probably get some more interactive answers (and most of the people answering are just relying on chat notifications to come to this thread)

In short -- WLED based controllers like the QuinLED boards can be run from an app (with a bunch of effects). But they can also run from an external show player in sequences with others lights/controllers.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=JIkoUCuXFa0&si=F3J4LyFcfNowb0iT