Closed Christmas lights controller boxes

mborg10

Michael Borg
john_s_sub said:
I will have access to all the boxes today all going well. Thanks to those who have PMed me. Will be in touch shortly to confirm pick up times, postage etc
[/quote
I have my winnings from yesterday ready to pick up my box when you are.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Got all the boxes! Slight delay. Kool lites on way to pickup now. Christmas @ the M - pm me your mobile and will organise a time. Will contact everyone else shortly.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Direct deposit - I avoid 2-3% fee they charge where possible. If anybody feels more comfortable via PayPal then happy with that just stick 2.4% on top otherwise I start losing $$

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
I think all the pickups are sorted. For those posting I will get exact weight and then do up a aus postage cost and send through total cost.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
john_s_sub said:
I think all the pickups are sorted. For those posting I will get exact weight and then do up a aus postage cost and send through total cost.

sounds good, im ready an waiting

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Pickups done. Apologies for the post people. Swamped at work. Will get costs across tonight - exact weight is 10.9kg but as expected it covers up to 22kg. Keep an eye out for postage cost and where to pay. Thanks

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
3tapsu.jpg

mborg10

Michael Borg
Thanks John for organizing this, the box was bigger and better than I thought. If anymore come thru put me on top of the list.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
yeah thanks again and yes if you have more come up I would love to get another one off you. they are great