Closed Christmas lights controller boxes

B_P_J

Full time elf
Damn now I wish I had of seen this earlier, I would have gotten 2 or 3 at that price, I do have one already, although my one is 600x500x200, the smaller ones would have been great for what I am thinking outside, hmmm, maybe I need to build I brick letterbox and setup one or two in the bottom, when I get my own house (eventually) this will be something I look closer at...

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
bpj1980 said:
Damn now I wish I had of seen this earlier, I would have gotten 2 or 3 at that price, I do have one already, although my one is 600x500x200, the smaller ones would have been great for what I am thinking outside, hmmm, maybe I need to build I brick letterbox and setup one or two in the bottom, when I get my own house (eventually) this will be something I look closer at...

you can get the 300 x 300 x 150 box for $57.13 at fastlec which seems to be good value and is what i use most times
http://www.fastlec.com.au/p/Enclosures/Electrical-Boxes/IP65-Steel-Wall-Mount-Enclosure/300x300x150mm-IP65-Steel-Wall-Mount-Enclosure/AV-303015

B_P_J

Full time elf
Hey thanks mate, i like the look of those, i might snoop around that website and see what other goodies they have, i am looking at a few sneaky decorations i can turn into great lights but the also hide these sizes of boxes inside the bases, etc,