Comparison of WS2801 rgb pixel strings and Stellablack strings

neilric99

Full time elf
heres another comparison with stellablack and raywu 2801 strings set output to white 255,255,255 on 2 universe of strings, U1 is Raywu, U2 is stellablack raywu strings were outputting white with a tinge of blue or green or red on different pixels, stellablack is pure white across all nodes.

neilric99

Full time elf
haha, this was a textual comparison only, still need to get my matrix panels into the warehouse where I can set them up and take some better video. Its tough getting the colour temp right on video.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
neil said:
heres another comparison with stellablack and raywu 2801 strings set output to white 255,255,255 on 2 universe of strings, U1 is Raywu, U2 is stellablack raywu strings were outputting white with a tinge of blue or green or red on different pixels, stellablack is pure white across all nodes.

You pay for what you get, one option is a high quality string at a price, the other is a cheap chinese quality string at a much cheaper price. But for me im not looking for perfection so im very happy with the cheap chinese versions. But for others, quality is all important regardless of price.