Compliments to our Hardware Deisgners

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
A special thank you to David at AVD & Ed at J1sys you hardware has performed flawlessly from the start with no hint of any issues, such a great relief that I can just put the show on every night and not have a problem. You guy's make it soo much easier, keep the good stuff coming

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Thanks Mr B. I like my stuff so much I used it my own display! :D

I also used a couple of Ed's PIXAD8 controllers and a couple of DR4s to boot.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I agree, all my hardware worked flawlessly and this year was the least issues of all for me. Thanks guys for designing affordable hobby based controllers for the community

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
+1

The ECG-P2 and ECG-D2 were new products this year coupled with 2811 pixels being new this year.

I am amazed that the hardware in my show worked flawlessly, especially considering it was my first year and I had no experience.

DougieB

Full time elf
Totally agree. AVD, J1Sys and LOR all worked perfectly. Tonight is my last show night, of course it is raining. But the gear never missed a beat
Big thankyou to all the manufacturers

Benslights

Dedicated elf
could not agree more i used some p2's and d4's in my display this year for the first time and they ran like a dream. i had no issue with them at all.

Boof63

Senior elf
would like to just ditto everyone's remarks, ahd a d2 with some hiccups but replacmenet ASAP and it has worked fine since out of the box, thaks again ed and david

cheers boof63

kel

Dedicated elf
thanks1.gif

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
As most of you know, a while back I was very critical of Ed concerning an order of controllers I had made from j1sys. So just to be fair, I will show you guys an e-mail I sent to Ed about his controllers.. :

Ed,
This year I went into the E1.31 game. I used 3 of your ECG-P12R controllers with the 6803 strips. I did have a few problems with the 6803 strip & other items, but not a single problem , error or mishap with the ECG controllers. Setting up the controllers was fast, simple, easy & straight forward.They never failed to do what they were asked to. I used one P12 for my mega tree & used a old PC power supply(24amps) to feed through the 12 volts to the 12 6803 strips. Voltage at the top of the tree was about 11 volts. Worked great.
I look to next year to use more of your equipment in my display.Thanks for a very fine product.
You may quote me on all I have saidMerry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & your family,May God bless all of you.......
Sully Onellion(oldmanfathertime1000)

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Thanks to David at AVD for the quick service this year and the boards that worked flawlessly.
The LOR boards also worked really well.... a little flaky on the connection but otherwise fine.
Had a most enjoyable introduction to the CLAP this year. Can't wait to venture into the world of pixels next year.

AntinOz

Apprentice elf
I have to agree, thanks to David at AVD I automated about twice as many old led strings and statics than I was planning to. Fast turn around and good advice!