Controller integration; time code, midi, osc...

Steve Ratcliffe

New elf
Just wondering if this went any further on a zoom meeting to progress? I have the aforementioned hardware setup inc physical lighting console and midi interface if there‘s any further interest in working out the detail - hoping to make use of time code integration for this years Halloween show.

In a nutshell the ideal for me would be the functionality built into the player (eg: xSchedule) to be able to specify a start time stamp for each sequence in a given playlist. So for example sequence 1 start time stamp is 00:10:00:00, sequence 2 start time stamp 00:20:00:00, sequence 3, 00:30:00:00 and so on (obviously this timing convention assumes each sequence is shorter than 10mins) but as long as the MTC is output in the correct format, and is consistently fired at the beginning of sequence playback, there‘S no need for it to be any more complicated than that.

Let me know if we can be of any assistance progressing this, but appreciate there might not be time given shear load of development work required.